Paessler: the network monitoring company
Die Paessler AG ist seit Jahren führend in der Entwicklung von leistungsfähiger, bezahlbarer und benutzerfreundlicher Netzwerk-Monitoring-Software.
Paessler Produkte sorgen für Ruhe und Sicherheit in IT-Abteilungen von Unternehmen aller Größen - von SOHOs über KMUs bis hin zu global tätigen Konzernen – umfassend, unkompliziert und zuverlässig.
Vom Firmensitz in Nürnberg aus betreut Paessler über 150.000 Installationen seiner Produkte, die weltweit im Einsatz sind.
Das 1997 gegründete Unternehmen ist bis heute privat geführt und sowohl Mitglied des Cisco Developer Networks als auch ein VMware Technology Alliance Partner.
- Top 5 most frequent challenges sysadmins faceAnyone who is in charge of a company's IT infrastructure has to deal with many different topics. In addition to projects, the main focus is on the smooth operation of the network. A disruption not only annoys the employees but can also have financial consequences for the company.
- PRTG version 20.2.58 includes PRTG Enterprise Console removerI'm a bit late in introducing you to the most interesting features of PRTG version 20.2.58. The release has been available for download in the stable channel since the end of April, and you probably already have it up and running. The reason for my delayed reporting is - apart from the fact that I […]
- The 5 reasons why PRTG is the solution of choice for CCTV monitoringDigital transformation is bringing equipment like CCTV devices into our networks. If this intricate network of devices and systems goes down, major problems could occur. A monitoring solution like PRTG Network Monitor can help to prevent downtime and give IT teams, as well as the security or facility maintenance teams, peace of mind.
- HCI, Nutanix and visibility with PRTGWhat was once considered a buzz word just a few years ago has now become a dominant force in data centers around the world. Hyper convergence or Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) is the next evolution in abstraction within server infrastructure.
- Monitor your AWS costs with PRTGDo you use Amazon Web Services (AWS) for anything, anything at all really? If so, you’ve likely had a bill or two be much more costly than expected. Or maybe you’ve just paid them without actually knowing if they were way too expensive! It’s almost like they want you to overspend.