Paessler: the network monitoring company
Die Paessler AG ist seit Jahren führend in der Entwicklung von leistungsfähiger, bezahlbarer und benutzerfreundlicher Netzwerk-Monitoring-Software.
Paessler Produkte sorgen für Ruhe und Sicherheit in IT-Abteilungen von Unternehmen aller Größen - von SOHOs über KMUs bis hin zu global tätigen Konzernen – umfassend, unkompliziert und zuverlässig.
Vom Firmensitz in Nürnberg aus betreut Paessler über 150.000 Installationen seiner Produkte, die weltweit im Einsatz sind.
Das 1997 gegründete Unternehmen ist bis heute privat geführt und sowohl Mitglied des Cisco Developer Networks als auch ein VMware Technology Alliance Partner.
- Using a Fortinet FortiGate as Reverse Proxy for PRTG: All the Config You Need 21. September 2018My name is Florian Thiele and I'm a IT Security Architect. I have been working with FortiGate firewalls and PRTG for 10 years, and I want to share some useful information about how to securely publish your PRTG server using a FortiGate firewall.
- Quantum Computers: What They Are (And What They Are Not) 19. September 2018A few weeks ago, I couldn't sleep at night and watched a YouTube talk about quantum computers. I didn't understand a word and the conversation might as well have been in Swahili. At least I fell asleep quickly. The next morning, I thought to myself, "This can't be right. Why can't the subject of quantum […]
- PRTG Desktop – All the Features You Need to Know! 17. September 2018Recently we took a first look at our newest sprout, PRTG Desktop. As its name suggests, PRTG Desktop is a desktop client for managing one or more PRTG instances. We will replace the existing PRTG Enterprise Console and will continue to provide you with a native application for PRTG administration.
- IT Soundtracks to Get You through the Day 12. September 2018We all have our own ways of getting things done at work. I don't know about you, but when I need to focus I tune into Spotify. Now, I'm not sure how IT admins feel about streaming music at work, but I haven't had any complaints so far, and I am pretty certain they are doing […]
- Extend Your PRTG Workflow Beyond Your Browser With PRTG Desktop 10. September 2018Even after many years, every beta release is still an exciting moment for us. And if there is a very special release associated with it, then even more. We at Paessler try to be where our users are; if our users want to check on their network from a smartwatch, we’re there for them. Keep […]